Gin Club – Quarterly
$150.00 every 3 months
Prefer to pay an annual membership fee?
Buy our Annual Membership Here
(Annual Gin Club Members will also receive a welcome gift of our beautiful Copper Cocktail Set)
Join our other passionate gin friends with a membership into this exclusive club… Or purchase a membership for a passionate gin friend!
Seasonal release Dates: 1st March, 1st June, 1st September & 1st December
Your Quarterly Gin Club Membership includes:
- 4 x Seasonal Cocktail kits per year, sent in the first week of each new season. Our cocktail kits include a 700ml bottle of the Farmer’s Wife Gin of the season along with a recipe and ingredients for the cocktail of the season to make and share with your gin friends.
- Exclusive access to members only products
- Free Shipping for all future website online orders
- First access to any new Farmer’s Wife products or events
- A complimentary self guided tasting for up to 10 people at the distillery
The magic botanical that makes a gin, a gin. It’s fragrant and spicy with overtones of pine.
These berries add a beautiful peppery note to the nose and a warm spice on the palate.
These leaves impart a subtle aniseed richness to the aroma and flavour of our gin.
This beautiful Australian shrub adds a citrus notes with a soft creamy lemon character.
This gives base and length to our gin with a light earthy taste and subtle sweetness.
Coriander provides a lemony citrus note to our gin and works magically with the juniper.
Cardamom delivers a warm, slightly perfumed eucalypt flavour with a distinct spice on the nose.
Angelica has an earthy, nutty flavour with a subtle piny edge and gives base to our gin.
Kaffir lime leaves sit alongside the coriander, giving our gin a citrus element at the end.
Only a hint of this is used our gin – it provides a savoury spice on the nose and savoury warmth on the palate.
SUGAR BAG HONEY
Harvested by Indigenous Australians for thousands of years, this inscribes a unique sweet citrus flavour.
This fruit offers a citrus aroma and flavour distinct to the other citrus botanicals in the gin.
A beautiful earthy floral note and a very subtle woody sweetness which gives depth and texture.