Gin Club – Quarterly
$150.00 every 3 renewals
Your Gin Club Membership includes:
- A welcome gift of our beautiful Farmer’s Wife Copper Cocktail set.
- 4 x Seasonal Cocktail kits per year, sent in the first week of each new season. Our cocktail kits include a 700ml bottle of Farmer’s Wife Gin along with a recipe and ingredients for the cocktail of the season to make and share with your gin friends. Seasonal release Dates: 1st March, 1st June, 1st September & 1st December
- A little extra something in each seasons kit – Because we love surprises
- Free Shipping for all future website online orders
- 1st access to all Farmer’s Wife Gin events….before they go on sale to the general public
- 1st access to any new Farmer’s Wife products
- and finally because we’d love our gin friends to visit us, a complimentary tour and tasting for up to 10 people at the distillery.
(Your first quarterly payment is charged when membership is purchased. Membership is auto renewed and next quarterly payment charged on the 1st of each new season (1st March, 1st June, 1st September, 1st December) after notification of renewal. Membership can be cancelled at any time)
The magic botanical that makes a gin, a gin. It’s fragrant and spicy with overtones of pine.
These berries add a beautiful peppery note to the nose and a warm spice on the palate.
These leaves impart a subtle aniseed richness to the aroma and flavour of our gin.
This beautiful Australian shrub adds a citrus notes with a soft creamy lemon character.
This gives base and length to our gin with a light earthy taste and subtle sweetness.
Coriander provides a lemony citrus note to our gin and works magically with the juniper.
Cardamom delivers a warm, slightly perfumed eucalypt flavour with a distinct spice on the nose.
Angelica has an earthy, nutty flavour with a subtle piny edge and gives base to our gin.
Kaffir lime leaves sit alongside the coriander, giving our gin a citrus element at the end.
Only a hint of this is used our gin – it provides a savoury spice on the nose and savoury warmth on the palate.
SUGAR BAG HONEY
Harvested by Indigenous Australians for thousands of years, this inscribes a unique sweet citrus flavour.
This fruit offers a citrus aroma and flavour distinct to the other citrus botanicals in the gin.
A beautiful earthy floral note and a very subtle woody sweetness which gives depth and texture.