How much is a membership?
The Farmer’s Wife Gin Club can be purchased as an annual payment of $600 OR a quarterly seasonal payment of $150 charged on the 1st of each season. so 1st December, 1st March, 1st June and 1st September.
When will I be charged?
If you select the annual payment then you will be charged when you purchase and your membership will auto renew on the same date in 12 months time. You will receive a notification of this giving you the option to opt out if you wish.
If you select the quarterly subscription then you will be charged your first $150 payment when you purchase and your next payment will be charged on the 1st day of the following season. This will be 1st December, 1st March, 1st June and 1st September. You will receive a notification prior to each charge giving you the opportunity to copy out.
When do I receive my pack?
Your first seasonal cocktail pack which will include your Farmer’s Wife Signature Cocktail Kit as a welcome gift will be sent on the 1st of the week of the season that you join. So the first week of December, March, June, September.
If you join after the first week of the new season when pack are sent, your first seasonal cocktail pack will be shipped to you immediately after your membership is purchased.
Your following seasonal gin cocktail packs will be sent in the first week of each new season. That is the first week of December, March, June, September.
What are the membership benefits?
- A welcome gift of our beautiful Farmer’s Wife Copper Cocktail set.
- 4 x Seasonal Cocktail kits per year, sent in the first week of each new season. Our cocktail kits include a 700ml bottle of Farmer’s Wife Gin along with a recipe and ingredients for the cocktail of the season to make and share with your gin friends. Seasonal release Dates: 1st March, 1st June, 1st September & 1st December
- A little extra something in each seasons kit – Because we love surprises
- Free Shipping for all future website online orders
- 1st access to all Farmer’s Wife Gin events….before they go on sale to the general public
- 1st access to any new Farmer’s Wife products
- and finally because we’d love our Gin friends to visit us, a complimentary tour and tasting for up to 10 people at the distillery.
Can I buy a membership as a gift?
How do I book my complimentary tour?
Just give us a call or send us an email on email@example.com and let us know when you would like to come!
Can I cancel my membership?
On the odd chance that you may wish to cancel, you can do so anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified by email prior to each charge of you card giving you the opportunity to opt out at any time.
If you have an annual membership this will cancel any seasonal packs or membership benefits from the expiry date of your membership which would be 1 year from your original membership purchase.
If you have a quarterly membership this will cancel any seasonal packs or membership benefits from the expiry date of your membership which would be 3 months from the last date your card was charged.