Gin Club – Annual
$600.00 / year
Prefer to pay a quarterly $150 membership fee?
Buy a Quarterly Membership Here
Join other passionate Farmer’s Wife Gin friends with a membership to this exclusive club… Or purchase a membership for a gin friend!
Your Annual Gin Club Membership includes:
- 4 x Seasonal Cocktail kits per year, sent in the first week of each new season. Our cocktail kits include a 700ml bottle of the Farmer’s Wife Gin of the season along with a recipe and ingredients for the cocktail of the season to make and share with your gin friends.
- Exclusive access to members only products
- Free Shipping for all future website online orders
- First access to any new Farmer’s Wife products or events
- A complimentary self guided tasting for up to 10 people at the distillery
Full payment is charged when membership is purchased. Membership is auto renewed and payment charged 12 months from original purchase date after notification of renewal. Membership can be cancelled at any time.
The magic botanical that makes a gin, a gin. It’s fragrant and spicy with overtones of pine.
These berries add a beautiful peppery note to the nose and a warm spice on the palate.
These leaves impart a subtle aniseed richness to the aroma and flavour of our gin.
This beautiful Australian shrub adds a citrus notes with a soft creamy lemon character.
This gives base and length to our gin with a light earthy taste and subtle sweetness.
Coriander provides a lemony citrus note to our gin and works magically with the juniper.
Cardamom delivers a warm, slightly perfumed eucalypt flavour with a distinct spice on the nose.
Angelica has an earthy, nutty flavour with a subtle piny edge and gives base to our gin.
Kaffir lime leaves sit alongside the coriander, giving our gin a citrus element at the end.
Only a hint of this is used our gin – it provides a savoury spice on the nose and savoury warmth on the palate.
SUGAR BAG HONEY
Harvested by Indigenous Australians for thousands of years, this inscribes a unique sweet citrus flavour.
This fruit offers a citrus aroma and flavour distinct to the other citrus botanicals in the gin.
A beautiful earthy floral note and a very subtle woody sweetness which gives depth and texture.