Autumn Dry Gin:
WILD ROSE MAR-TEA-NI
This recipe requires you to infuse your Autumn Dry Gin before creating your cocktail:
- Fill your tea infuser with Wild Earl Grey Tea
- Pour in 300ml of Farmers Wife Autumn Dry Gin.
- Leave your tea to infuse for exactly 2 hours. (The time is important as too little will not create enough flavour and too much will make the Gin bitter.)
Ingredients (Makes 2)
90ml Farmer’s Wife Wild Rose Infused Gin (make as per above instructions)
60ml simple sugar syrup (sugar dissolved in water)
40ml lemon juice
1/2 egg white
Sugar and rose petals to garnish
- Rub the rim of a martini glass with lemon and dip in the rose sugar.
- Place glass in the fridge to chill.
- Dry shake Gin (shake without ice), simple sugar syrup, lemon and egg white for a few seconds then shake again with ice.
- Strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of rose petals.
GREAT NEWS! This cocktail is available to purchase as a full kit exclusively for our Gin Club members.