Autumn Dry Gin:
This is the gin version of a Moscow Mule and the ginger in this delicious cocktail perfectly highlights the cardamom notes of the gin.
45ml Farmers Wife Autumn Dry Gin
120ml chilled ginger beer
2 dashes grapefruit bitters
10 mint leaves (plus a sprig for garnish)
- Rip mint leaves and add juice of a 1/4 lime and bitters in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add the gin, fill the shaker with ice and shake gently until chilled.
- Strain into a tall ice-filled high ball glass, add the ginger beer and give it a stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a wedge of lime.
* We like Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer.