Naturellement is coming for you at hip west end hub The Edwards.
An exclusive event of wine, beer, and spirits, where you can taste the best New South Wales has to offer. Meet the makers and soak up the atmosphere as you sip the day away with friends. Your ticket includes all samples from the variety of producers on site.
A TICKET GETS YOU:
- Access to one three hour session with up to 35 producers to sample their delights & chat to the makers themselves.
- A fancy glass provided thanks to our partner PLUMM to use throughout the day to sample all your refreshments and keep as a small memento of your excellent time.
- Access to the curated line up of delicious food to match each session (food to be purchased separately).
- Add on a masterclass ticket to try some of the best drops with Mike Bennie (aka P&V Merchants) with a host of wine identities (an invaluable way to get your viticulture and oenology geek on). See program details below
- The Edwards will have a special bar of curated drinks for you to purchase plus P&V Merchants will be playing host to a one of a kind Baller Bar if you want to try some fancy international drops.
- P&V’s Baller Bar giving access to some of the seriously hard-to-get wine rarities, while having a very good time.
- Purchasing bottled drinks from your favourite producers is definitely possible so bring your wallet and get buying (offsite consumption only).
Saturday 17th April, 2021